• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MichSt v. Nebraska - B1G Game 7

Man, wish I had a beer! It is warm outside, and I am heated up after this game! Oh, I found 1 :cheers:

Not sure ***.. But in a one run game, an already warmed up Hirsch might be a safer bet than bringing in Roeder... I'm just speculating..

I hear ya, we've brought in Roeder in those situations though basically all year. Little concerning to me because Hirsch is the guy you need to rest, not Roeder so I think there could be more to it...

And it sounds like DeLeon is out from the text I got this morning, so Hirsch is even more important...

Wonder if he will even be able to get back for regionals...

Last edited:
2 on for Alabama, 2 outs, 1-1 on batter

If Mich defeats Indy, they will play us on Saturday a.m.

8:30 pregame audio for baseball

show is over

Later, all! 3-2, Huskers win!! :dancer:

:wave:

And it sounds like DeLeon is out from the text I got this morning, so Hirsch is even more important...

Wonder if he will even be able to get back for regionals...

Are you a text dropper? :lol: Do you have inside info? Don't want to say anything? :facepalm:

That's ok!

I hear ya, we've brought in Roeder in those situations though basically all year. Little concerning to me because Hirsch is the guy you need to rest, not Roeder so I think there could be more to it...

Ya.. It does make you think. Through the season, both Roeder and Hirsch have been iron men, as far as being able to pitch in consecutive games. With the day off, we be good! Have you heard any new word re: Deleon? I know he stretched out a few in practice this week.

EDIT: Just saw your post above this one.. tnx ***

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back