• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan Practice (9/19/18)

I will argue that it is the press/media that is creating the storm, if there even is one, most fans get it and are ok with the way things are going (while at the same time not happy with the loses).
I absolutely agree. I abhor losing. There is no excuse, none whatsoever. The good thing is I think Scott Frost agrees. He is building a championship caliber team and it is going to be a bit choppy this season. I know of a couple people in my circle who have already given up, saying "Frost is the wrong coach and AM is the wrong QB". So, I know that element is out there, I just think they are very short sighted. It difficult being a passionate fan and trying to be patient. I find myself very critical and yet very supportive.

I will argue that it is the press/media that is creating the storm, if there even is one, most fans get it and are ok with the way things are going (while at the same time not happy with the loses).

I don't know if the media is creating it, but they're definitely only paying attention to the half wits in the minority that are predicting doom and gloom.

I absolutely agree. I abhor losing. There is no excuse, none whatsoever. The good thing is I think Scott Frost agrees. He is building a championship caliber team and it is going to be a bit choppy this season. I know of a couple people in my circle who have already given up, saying "Frost is the wrong coach and AM is the wrong QB". So, I know that element is out there, I just think they are very short sighted. It difficult being a passionate fan and trying to be patient. I find myself very critical and yet very supportive.

It is absolute lunacy for anyone in any "circle" on the planet to conclude that "AM is the wrong QB" at this point. The guy is a true freshmen, playing a Power 5 conference team, after not playing in a game since his junior year of high school. What in the name of anything holy is wrong with people?

It is absolute lunacy for anyone in any "circle" on the planet to conclude that "AM is the wrong QB" at this point. The guy is a true freshmen, playing a Power 5 conference team, after not playing in a game since his junior year of high school. What in the name of anything holy is wrong with people?

Idiots have always had idiotic thoughts. Before the age of electronic social media, those thoughts stayed inside their heads or in their small social circles. Now, unfortunately, any idiot with a phone, tablet, or computer can post his/her impulsive thoughts to the world.

We are just gonna have to learn to filter out idiocy...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back