• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan offers 7th grade QB

I'm guessing your comment is wishful thinking and not from the Michigan AD, but if HCJH is offering 7th Graders them maybe you're right. Either that's pretty gutsy or ridiculous or both. He's taking the risk of being the genius or the fool. Time will tell.
Even if it works oot it is foolish. At this point you do not even know if the kid will play HS football. seen plenty of kids that age playing like superstars. Then when they get to HS and are ot immediately superstars. They give up. I think the earliest ayoe should offer is after the Freshman year.

Even if it works oot it is foolish. At this point you do not even know if the kid will play HS football. seen plenty of kids that age playing like superstars. Then when they get to HS and are ot immediately superstars. They give up. I think the earliest ayoe should offer is after the Freshman year.

What’s the difference between offering as a 7th grader or a Junior? It’s not like you can’t pull the offer if he’s not good. I don’t really see a negative to this.

I’ve always been of the opinion that the NCAA should make it so you can’t contact kids until they are in good academic standing after their sophomore year of high school is completed.

That being said. I have it on pretty decent authority that the sleepovers and early offers like this are an attempt to mock the system.

A know a number of stud 7th graders that quit growing and their piers went past them in High School. They did not even start by their senior year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back