• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Micah Parson already skipping classes

Saw that, would be surprised if Parsons could even find his class rooms.

Last edited:

Saw that, would be surprised if Parsons could even find his class rooms.

I remember an interview with him that made me wonder about academics... I had to do a quick search to find it :) BTW, in a previous position I administered hundreds of intelligence and academic tests, so that was the basis of my curiosity.

Any question about his ability to qualify academically, or is it too soon to know? At the risk of sounding judgmental, that interview makes me wonder...

I missed a class....or 50 in college. Kids have been cutting class in college about as long as their have been colleges.

Were you on scholarship to play football at a major institution? I think that is the point, normal college kids do normal things, not an issue. Micah is not a normal college kid there in lies the problem.

Micah also welcomed his first child into the world a couple days ago.........

Micah also welcomed his first child into the world a couple days ago.........
If the thought he didn't have time for class before, wow is he in for a rude surprise now, with a kid he will have even less time for class. Good thing he has football to take his mind of his busy schedule.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back