• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Meyers

Former Husker Garret King in 11th Round to Tigers. Good for him. Might have helped us in '17?

If Erstad didn't encourage him to go I think he would be being selfish and not truthful. Meyers has proved what he can in college. For a kid that was told "his bat speed is too slow for college" to get drafted in the 13th round, you take that everyday.
Exactly, no fault in Meyers for taking his shot. And no blame should be pointed Erstad's way for not convincing him to stay. I would love to see Meyers back for another year, but I get that he has to take this shot.

Exactly, no fault in Meyers for taking his shot. And no blame should be pointed Erstad's way for not convincing him to stay. I would love to see Meyers back for another year, but I get that he has to take this shot.
I agree. I think we are going to need to show some draft improvement for people to not take it for the next few years. We improved Alvarados draft place, but Miller, Burkamper went down.

Next year may be rough if we don't get a few guys healthy and a few more bought in.

I agree. I think we are going to need to show some draft improvement for people to not take it for the next few years. We improved Alvarados draft place, but Miller, Burkamper went down.

Next year may be rough if we don't get a few guys healthy and a few more bought in.

Hopefully, the bold happens with a few surprises of guys who take a BIG jump forward.

Great for Jake, he had a good season (career) and reaped the reward. Another Husker to hopefully watch move up the pro baseball ranks. The recycling makes it hard on fans, for sure, but can't begrudge them getting paid to further chase a dream they've worked hard at and sacrificed a lot for.

Miller isn't on the coaching staff in my opinion.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back