• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game Tonight at PBA vs. #199 Incarnate Word (5-1) 7pm cst, ESPN3 (streaming vid)

i hear ya on that. the suckiness of Men's athletics at NU the past 10 years or so has definitely helped me keep a proper life perspective. the problem is, i don't want it to be that way, but when you get used to losing, it does make it easier. i hate to say it, and i wish it wasn't that way, but it does.
It sucks man. I get realllyyy excited far too often. My adult life Nebraska football and basketball (the volleyball team is pretty good, but I really don't care that much. Sorry) has been the Chicago Cubs. Get your hopes up only to stab you in the heart.

It sucks man. I get realllyyy excited far too often. My adult life Nebraska football and basketball (the volleyball team is pretty good, but I really don't care that much. Sorry) has been the Chicago Cubs. Get your hopes up only to stab you in the heart.

yes...yes it does. there are a ton of reasons why i'd love to go back to 1995. i wish it wasn't because NU reached the pinnacle of something it will never ever reach again.

a62a93f93010826d4e3a662fe93e68677cc9c4eefa491f0bd4910b6801792f08.jpg

We kinda sucked last year in non-conference play as well.

We aren't as good as we thought we would be...but we probably aren't as bad as we think we are right now either.

We kinda sucked last year in non-conference play as well.

We aren't as good as we thought we would be...but we probably aren't as bad as we think we are right now either.

Wholeheartedly Agree! What Say we give Incarnate Word some credit for playing a good game. They hung-in there, never gave up, and made points when it was needed. :clap:

To be fair, the Cubs have sucked for every living person's adult life.

This is embarrassing and I knew the BB team was smoke and mirrors last season, we will be last in the B1G this season is my prediction... All the other B1G teams I've watched this season are better than NU now...

GBR

Couldn't even bring myself to post last night. Not sure what has happened to this team's confidence? Playing scared and uninspired. It appears we need to hope for a NIT spot.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back