• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #31, (W, 93-91 OT), Sun, 3/10 vs Iowa (#40), (21-9) (10-9), @ PBA, 1:00pm CT, BTN

Celebrated my Birthday today with a group who went to Captain Marvel and then drove up an hour and a half to the Acreage Steakhouse in Hubbell, NE, so Lil' All 'N' and I just finished watching the game. When we got out of the movie, we heard Kent Pavelka talking about Nebraska winning in OT. As we watched it, we looked at each other and couldn't believe that both Roby and Borchardt had fouled out.

The team kept fighting and it was a great win, but the 16 points scored in the last 42 seconds of regulation cannot and should not be mistaken for a good offensive scheme. Still love the fight, though!

Happy Birthday!!
giant-birthday-cake-9-bold-idea-images-of-perfectend-for.jpg

Don't know if this was posted;

Hail Varsity Kudos to Johnny Trueblood; Johnny Trueblood vs Iowa

Johnny Trueblood’s fingerprints were all over that win, and Trueblood said his success has given him confidence heading into the Big Ten Tournament, where he will be relied upon again to play a big role as one of just eight players the Huskers expect to have available.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back