• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #26, (W, 58-57), SAT, 2/18 @ OHIO STATE, 5:00 pm CST, BTN

That was INCREDIBLE!

I should know better than to have thought "no way" ... when Webster turned it over and OSU nailed the three ...

I've said it before, I'll say it again ... what a fun team to watch play. I'm really looking forward to the conference tournament, because Nebraska will be the team no one wants to play.

Last edited:

That was INCREDIBLE!

I should know better than to have thought no way ... when Webster turned it over and OSU nailed the three ...

I've said it before, I'll say it again ... what a fun team to watch play. I'm really looking forward to the conference tournament, because Nebraska will be the team no one wants to play.
The conference tourney should be fun. No world beating teams but no slouches either. Rutgers gave Northwestern all they could handle in Evanston. Gotta stay out of the play in game and we will.

We were pretty bad for a lot of that game, but WHAT a comeback on the road in the last two minutes! Holy Cow! Well done, men.

BYkLCP5.gif

The conference tourney should be fun. No world beating teams but no slouches either. Rutgers gave Northwestern all they could handle in Evanston. Gotta stay out of the play in game and we will.

Probably the most wide-open conference tournament I can remember.

Let's say they go 3-1 over the last regular season games and then win a couple in the tournament. Could they have played themselves into the nit?

I'm just amazed. :wow:

What fighters these HUSKERS are, and so fun to watch, :nod: ...even if they make one want to :Banghead: .

Good game team.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back