• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #21, (W, 72-52), Thu, 1/18 vs Michigan (#18) (16-4) (5-2), @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

I LIKE IT!! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Man-bowing.jpg
I don't care what the other Husker Maxers say CB, you are an AWESOME Guy!!!!! :Biggrin::thumbsup:;)

Last edited:

I don't know if you could tell on TV, the students started chanted "Wagner" with about 10 minutes to go since he only had 2 points. When he was pulled from the game, they started in with "We Want Wagner (clap clap, clap-clap-clap)". It was fun.

That was the most electric atmosphere for UNL basketball I have been in for years... like, maybe KU in 1992? I wasn't there for No-Sit-Sunday nor the opening game of PBA which I guess are the recent big ones. Still, a blast.

Jordy got a great cheer when he entered the game, and he didn't play badly. He really had a nice seal where he allowed someone to get to the rim.

Still can't fathom the offensive rebounding that Nebraska is allowing... maybe they will figure it out yet.

Nice defensive plan, Coach Hunter!

What a blast! GO BIG RED!

If, and when they solve the rebounding, there will be no ceiling for these guys!! :)

Tshimanga2.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know if you could tell on TV, the students started chanted "Wagner" with about 10 minutes to go since he only had 2 points. When he was pulled from the game, they started in with "We Want Wagner (clap clap, clap-clap-clap)". It was fun.

That was the most electric atmosphere for UNL basketball I have been in for years... like, maybe KU in 1992? I wasn't there for No-Sit-Sunday nor the opening game of PBA which I guess are the recent big ones. Still, a blast.

Jordy got a great cheer when he entered the game, and he didn't play badly. He really had a nice seal where he allowed someone to get to the rim.

Still can't fathom the offensive rebounding that Nebraska is allowing... maybe they will figure it out yet.

Nice defensive plan, Coach Hunter!

What a blast! GO BIG RED!

The defense was awesome! Very active and well done on the switching all night long.

Whooohooo, way to go HUSKERS!!!!! Hopefully the team uses this huge momentum building win as the foundation and a springboard to reaching far bigger goals in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Kent and Miles said on the post-game that basically the top 3 home environments were last night, PBA game 1 against FGCU, and No-Sit-Sunday against Wisconsin that same season.

From someone who was at the game: "Husker Power" was alive and well last night.

(
All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Jean must not have been there. Or was she the one covering her ears!)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back