• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #2, (W, 86-67) Mon, 11/13 vs North Texas (#299), @ PBA, 7:00 pm CST, BTN Plus

Borchardt misses the first shot of career there... potentially. Depends on which one he was fouled on. ;)

NU Scoring:

Palmer 18
Watson 15
Taylor 12
Roby 11
McVeigh 10
Copeland 8
Allen 4
Borchardt 3
Tshimanga 2
Okeke 2
Trueblood 1
Akenten 0
Thorbjarnarson 0
Laws 0

Offensively, I still think this team is a bit challenged although the potential for more potent offense is there. Defensively, they seem to fall asleep at times but they have much more length and ability to challenge shots than we have seen in the past.

Team can go up tempo and seemed to play better that way. But need to understand that up tempo also means getting back on defense.

Faced some 1-3-1 zone tonight. Will be interesting to see if they can perform against solid zone defenses.

I haven't gotten to see them play yet. Why is Tshimanga not scoring? Are they working on other things or is he just struggling getting the ball in the basket?

:Mfclap:

Something to keep building on.

It's funny, Creighton scored 109 last night against what you could probably consider similar competition. And they didn't play particularly well in spurts. That team is just so sound in their scheme - it is my hope that Nebraska is able to find some of that recipe.

I know this team has some ability to get up and down the court, so I was really hoping Nebraska could push 90 points tonight as some semblance of evidence they are better equipped to build this season. Happy with the win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back