• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #11, (W, 79-56), Sun, 12/16 vs Oklahoma State (#65) @ Sioux Falls, 6:00pm CT, BTN

They looked like they hadn’t played a game in a week in the first half. Oh, yeah they hadn’t.

Nice win once they got things going it looked good.

That spread didn't make much sense but with warnings of guys not playing I stayed away.

I went pretty hard at it. That’s one of the worst Oklahoma State teams I’ve seen since I was a kid. Still though, enough athletes to give you problems. I was pretty worried in the 1st half.

You take this win no matter how you can get it. Team battled sickness all week, a week off, finals, etc. Big time.

I’m really starting to like Thomas Allen, kid is a warrior.

Last edited:

It looks like a game we should win, even sans a starter or two.
This was just one of those games that really didn't have me worried at all. OSU is not very good and Nebraska is pretty darn good. Very happy to see we smacked the Cowboys around today. GREAT JOB HUSKERS!!!! :Dancer:

Offense was shaky in the first half, but the defense is definitely their best asset. Copeland is so solid, I really like his game. Palmer was good, though I’m still not big on 6-17. That’s too many missed shots that could be looks for his teammates.

Final Stats:

upload_2018-12-16_21-37-40.png

I don't trust these refs. The charge called on Akenten was a horrible call.
Ha! I don’t trust any college basketball ref.
Copeland was assaulted, but nothing called.
That’s in the Top 5 worst calls I’ve seen this year and I watch a ton of college basketball. I’d have to look at the angles the refs had, but that’s really clear

It seems like anytime any of the Refs are named Terry, Valentine, or Eades; we are about to get screwed. :Confused:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back