• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #10, (W, 94-75), Sat, 12/8 vs Creighton (#30), (6-2) @ PBA, 5:00pm CT, BTN

So impressed with Thomas Allen tonight. A couple posters (Dash and Bils) mentioned Roby would be a key tonight - he certainly was - but hats off to TA ... kid was nails and the Jays had no answer for him early.

Well...the overs bet softens the blow some.

Can't say I am surprised. NU is just the better team this year. Some things absolutely couldn't happen for the Jay's to be in it. Palmer couldn't do a Steph Curry impression. 23% shooter hits 85%? And someone like Allen couldn't have a career night. He did. Roby looked as dialed in as I've seen him all year. On top of all that...huskers made all the hustle plays. Add it all up and it's not close.

FINAL STATS: HUSKERS BEAT CREIGHTON!!! 94-75 :Happyrun:

upload_2018-12-8_17-11-31.png

Last edited:

So impressed with Thomas Allen tonight. A couple posters (Dash and Bils) mentioned Roby would be a key tonight - he certainly was - but hats off to TA ... kid was nails and the Jays had no answer for him early.
Allen, Roby, Palmer, all had great games tonight. Watson and Copeland kept it all together. This is how good we can be the rest of the year. We play like this, we can get not only our first ever NCAA Tourney win, but perhaps 2 and 3 or more, we have the talent.

Can't say I am surprised. NU is just the better team this year. Some things absolutely couldn't happen for the Jay's to be in it. Palmer couldn't do a Steph Curry impression. 23% shooter hits 85%? And someone like Allen couldn't have a career night. He did. Roby looked as dialed in as I've seen him all year. On top of all that...huskers made all the hustle plays. Add it all up and it's not close.

Good call on the Roby impact ...

That. Was. Awesome!!

The starters really had it going. Thomas Allen keeps showing up big for big games. Hope he can get that intensity for every game going forward.

Hope Amir Harris' strep throat doesn't make a trip around the team.

Complete 180 degree turnaround from the debacle in Minnesota earlier this week.

That. Was. Awesome!!

The starters really had it going. Thomas Allen keeps showing up big for big games. Hope he can get that intensity for every game going forward

Hope Amir Harris' strep throat doesn't make a trip around the team.
Had strep twice as a kid

it's no picnic

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back