• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #10, (W, 78-68), Tue, 12/5 vs Minnesota (#23) (8-1), @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

Gophers left looking red-faced in road loss to Nebraska
The Gophers never got their game in sync against the home-energized Huskers.
Nebraska gained a significant advantage once it limited Minnesota’s frontcourt tandem of Reggie Lynch and Jordan Murphy, who scored only 19 points on 7-for-18 shooting together and committed eight turnovers combined.

“They did a really good job on our bigs,” Gophers coach Richard Pitino said. “They game-planned well there, and we didn’t handle it great. So again, the offense we can get better, but we can control that defense. That’s a problem.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-left-looking-red-faced-in-road-loss-to-nebraska/462207343/#1

Troll Schmoll.

Listen, Miles throws a couple of these false hope games out there every year. You can call it trolling but tell me I'm wrong. Until Miles actually DOES SOMETHING games like this will be seen as they are...a big tease. Up until last night NU had done nothing, other than look better getting off the bus, to indicate anything is different. This is his big year to show it...Minny is one of the top teams in the big 10 and they proved last night they aren't exactly ready for mention in the same breath as Michigan State.
:Bananalazy: I know what you are saying, and hopefully, things will be more improved. Anyway, :Bananalazy:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back