• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #10, (W, 78-68), Tue, 12/5 vs Minnesota (#23) (8-1), @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

Final Stats: Huskers by 10!

upload_2017-12-5_20-18-49.png

Nice win, Minnesota is probably a little overrated, but still a decent team.

If they play like that every night they won’t be out of to many games.

I watched the whole game and all i gotta say is FLOP MASON! We would have won by 30 if #2 Mason wasn’t flopping all over the floor.

Great win! Creighton is beatable, but im not sure about KU.

I am rooting for Miles to keep his job after this win. That was fun, and these are his players and they are fun to watch win. Simple math says keep the guy.

Last edited:
I watched the whole game and all i gotta say is FLOP MASON! We would have won by 30 if #2 Mason wasn’t flopping all over the floor.

Great win! Creighton is beatable, but im not sure about KU.

I am rooting for Miles to keep his job after this win. That was fun, and these are his players and they are fun to watch win. Simple math says keep the guy.
To put it mildly, the refs did all they could to accommodate minny mouse!!

Nice win for the Huskers. Nice bounceback from a rough Michigan State outing. This is the kind of early win that gives a team a chance to build towards something. But . . . got to keep building and getting better.

This is just a different team when Watson is full of juice. Completely different.

We are still seeing a familiar pattern . . . bad game, good game, bad game, good game (of course, good and bad are relative terms at times). We've been seeing it for years with various coaching staffs. Gotta piece together consecutive good games. Need to come out with good energy more times than not. Then good things can happen.

The next game against Creighton is a big game in my mind. Need to beat the home state rivals. At the very least, they can't get boat-raced again. They just have looked terrible against Creighton for years. Creighton is good, but they are not quite the team the were a few years ago. Gotta come out and play aggressive.

Nice win for the Huskers. Nice bounceback from a rough Michigan State outing. This is the kind of early win that gives a team a chance to build towards something. But . . . got to keep building and getting better.

This is just a different team when Watson is full of juice. Completely different.

We are still seeing a familiar pattern . . . bad game, good game, bad game, good game (of course, good and bad are relative terms at times). We've been seeing it for years with various coaching staffs. Gotta piece together consecutive good games. Need to come out with good energy more times than not. Then good things can happen.

The next game against Creighton is a big game in my mind. Need to beat the home state rivals. At the very least, they can't get boat-raced again. They just have looked terrible against Creighton for years. Creighton is good, but they are not quite the team the were a few years ago. Gotta come out and play aggressive.

Well, if I may, HIO, I believe, Creighton has had our number because: They hate us and are jealous of our University's fame. It's all they got!! ;)

Last edited:

Nice bounce back and troll repellent game for the Huskers.;)

Trolls will be right back after the next loss. The ones who show up after wins though I don’t think are trolls, just frustrated fans. I can definitely think of a poster or two who won’t show up on this thread.

This team is athletic and can be pretty salty when locking in defensively. Biggest thing is consistency and right now, they haven’t shown that. I hope it’s the start of something better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back