• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #0, (Exhibition), (80-62) Tue, 11/7 vs Northwood (Michigan), @ PBA, 7:00 pm CST, BTN Plus

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Exhibition Game
Tue, 11/7 vs Northwood (Michigan), @ PBA, 7:00 pm CST, BTN Plus (subscription required)

Don't Miss it!
index.php

Game will be carried on BTN Plus, which requires a subscription. You can subscribe for $9.95 per month.
index.php

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Pssst!!!! One strategy is to subscribe at the beginning of November (now) and cancel in mid-December (i.e. 2 mos) and you will see this Game as well as the OOC games vs Eastern Illinois (who defeated Illinois), North Texas, Delaware State, and Stetson. :Biggrin: (or you can continue your subscription through Febr (4 mos) and receive all the WBB games too!)

o Huskers Game Page: http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211677172

o VIDEO: BTN Plus
- https://www.btn2go.com/game/northwood-at-nebraska-on-11072017
Announcers: Zach Penrice and Chase Thompson

o Audio Link:
http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&DB_OEM_ID=100
Kent Pavelka & Matt Davision on the Call (Link available @ gametime)

o Live Game Stats:

http://www.huskers.com/liveStats/v2/basketball/index.dbml?GAME_STAT_ID=3158210&db_oem_id=100

o Game Notes:
http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5461330.pdf
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOUTING NORTHWOOD

Tuesday's exhibition game is a homecoming for Northwood Head Coach Jeff Rekeweg, who played two seasons at Nebraska and served as a captain of the 1987-88 squad. Northwood will be playing its third exhibition game, topping Alma, 92-63 on Oct. 30, before losing to Central Michigan, 81-71, on Sunday afternoon.

*-The Timberwolves battled injuries last year and return three starters from a team that went 5-25 last season.

*-Senior guard Nick Spitzley led Northwood in scoring at 12.0 ppg as a sophomore. The 6-foot-1 guard finished the year with five straight games in double figures, including 28.5 ppg in his final two games. He had a season-high 31 points against Lake Superior State. Spitzley also led NU with 74 3-pointers, hitting 38 percent from beyond the arc.

*-Junior forward Zach Allread averaged 8.4 ppg and 4.5 rebounds per game, while guard Brad Schaub chipped in 8.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and a team-high 3.0 assists per game.

Last edited:

Exhibition Game
Tue, 11/7 vs Northwood (Michigan), @ PBA, 7:00 pm CST, BTN Plus (subscription required)

(Stay-Tuned for Game Page info)

Game will be carried on BTN Plus, live streaming that requires a subscription. You can subscribe for $9.99 per month.
index.php

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Pssst!!!! One strategy is to subscribe at the beginning of November (now) and cancel in mid-December for 2 mos, (or mid-February if you want to receive all the WBB games) and you will be able to see this Game as well as OOC games vs Eastern Illinois (who defeated Illinois), North Texas, Delaware State, and Stetson. :Biggrin:
I will do that, as I signed up for a year at 79.99 this past August:Banghead:

;) Glad I could help. :nod: (some 20 of the WBB games will be on BTN Plus this season that you will be able to see if you keep your subscription for 4 mos (cancelling mid-Feb). They should be much improved this year (over the 7 wins last season :Redface:) and even better the following season with the incoming talent. Check out the WBB preview in the WBB forum.)

Miles pre Northwood exhibition game Press Conference (10:09)

Gill out (soreness) & Roby probably out (jammed finger) for the Exhibition game.

Video

Miles pre Northwood exhibition game Press Conference (10:09)

Gill out (soreness) & Roby probably out (jammed finger) for the Exhibition game.

Video
I don't like the idea of Gill being out already. Poor guy.

Jammed finger is no fun; no need to delay healing it.

Gill didn't sound too serious; think Miles just wants to make sure he is 100% before playing him; may as well use him in games that count. Same for Roby. :Redface:

Gill didn't sound too serious; think Miles just wants to make sure he is 100% before playing him; may as well use him in games that count. Same for Roby. :Redface:
I really hope that is the case. That guy has really had issues with staying healthy.

Maybe it's just that football has been so lackluster, but I am excited to see what this team can do. I don't know that I expect to break the 0-fer in the Dance, but I think this will be a fun, competitive team with enough depth to make it through the grind of the season without wearing key guys down.

Last edited:
Starters:
Allen
Taylor
Tshimanga
Copeland
Palmer

Sitting out tonight:
Watson (knee)
Roby
Gill

Allen was originally committed to NCST, chose NU over KU :eek: