• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Pola-Mao will not be visiting before NSD

Pola-Gates is N

Trusted sources

GBR

giphy.gif

You do realize that the guy in your gif was convicted of fraud right? Lol

I just like the excitement shown in that gif

Wait till it’s Jan 19th then.

I think the general sentiment is that NPG is going to commit to NU so it's not the content of your post that I'm calling a fraud. I just found it amusing that you used a gif of the Wolf of Wall Street while telling people you have trusted sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Mack The Shark it’s 33% for USC and Nebraska on 247.

My source informed me Nebraska is the choice, Gates will be N. Take it for what’s it worth. Posters like @Red Reign think the news broke yesterday, when that is not the case..;)

Posters don’t like being told good news! I broke the news on Matthew Anderson as well! Anyway GBR, not all of you gotta believe..

I have more news that I’ll release at a later date to prove the credibility of the “Source”

Last edited:

My source informed me Nebraska is the choice will be N. Take it for what’s it worth. Posters like @Red Reign think the news broke yesterday, when that is not the case..

Posters don’t like being told good news! I broke the news on Matthew Anderson as well! Anyway GBR, not all of you gotta believe..

I have more news that I’ll release at a later date to prove the credibility of the “Source”
Let me guess....Noa's cousin will commit to NU as well?

My source informed me Nebraska is the choice will be N. Take it for what’s it worth. Posters like @Red Reign think the news broke yesterday, when that is not the case..;)

No posters like me do not and did not think that. You might be surprised what I know but unlike you I am not looking for an audience to revel in me and blow me kisses or pretend I know something I don't.

Then again I have no interest in trolling and calling out other posters when I have no clue what I am talking about like you

There is a reason David sent you away for 60 days and you don't to seem have gotten the message. Reminder next time its permenent

Trust me any news you may think you have there are a dozen or so people on this board that already know what you have not learned. Proud to call them my friends and you will note none of them come on this or any other forum touting what they know.

You have some growing up to do my friend.

Oh and my advice is to move on

RR

Last edited:
No posters like me do not and did not think that. You might be surprised what I know but unlike you I am not looking for an audience to revel in me and blow me kisses or pretend I know something I don't.

Then again I have no interest in trolling and calling out other posters when I have no clue what I am talking about like you

There is a reason David sent you away for 60 days and you don't to seem have gotten the message. Reminder next time its permenent

Trust me any news you may think you have there are a dozen or so people on this board that already know what you have not learned. Proud to call them my friends and you will note none of them come on this or any other forum touting what they know.

You have some growing up to do my friend.

Oh and my advice is to move on

RR

I’ll just let this play out. Time will tell. GBR. Scott is doing a great job.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back