• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Massachusetts Bill Would Ban Tackle Football Until After Seventh Grade

There's definitely a growing sentiment among more parents, though, that FB is no longer their sport of choice for their kids. Or at the very least they have misgivings about their kids playing - even from our current POTUS.

These sorts of proposed laws stem from changing attitudes by many people - the proposed laws are happening in a vacuum. And you can see it at the higher levels of play with the rule changes on tackling and KO returns.

Makes me wonder how the game will evolve in 10 years. :Cautious:

Speaking of insurance...they need to get the heck out of coming between me and my doctor. They don't know me or my doctor so what gives them the right to decide my treatment.

Tell that to Bernie and AOC. When you have leftists proposing taxing a person's total net worth (not just income and gains), it's no surprise they want to control medicine, too.

Socialized healthcare is an absolute farce.

There's definitely a growing sentiment among more parents, though, that FB is no longer their sport of choice for their kids. Or at the very least they have misgivings about their kids playing - even from our current POTUS.

These sorts of proposed laws stem from changing attitudes by many people - the proposed laws are happening in a vacuum. And you can see it at the higher levels of play with the rule changes on tackling and KO returns.

Makes me wonder how the game will evolve in 10 years. :Cautious:
The sentiment is among limousine liberals. Whose kids never grow up to play football anyway. This is the rich I know better than you what you need. (and you do not need football) Among the more conservative and the middle class and below youth football is still VERRY popular. In the DC area alone there are 3 leagues in suburban DC/MD another 2 or more in the VA suburbs. There is both Fall and Spring football as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back