• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez Foreshadow

FIFY

Attachments

• 7D7D2C51-DCDD-46F5-A895-E28523D7E7F9.jpeg
    7D7D2C51-DCDD-46F5-A895-E28523D7E7F9.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 39

I remember in the early 2000s I as my background on my Computer. I had a pic of Eric Crouch with a similar look. It came from the run against MO.

As to what it takes for AM to win it. I am pretty sure the turnovers will start to fix themselves just from maturity in the position. The key will be the team around him holding up their end. In recent history your team has got to be in the running for the playoffs to even be considered a serious candidate. So the people talking 11-1 regular season (or better). That is the key.

Didnt what's his face from Baylor win it going 9-3?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...enders-2019-season-tua-tagovailoa/2241946002/

7. Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez
Here's a name to watch coming out of the Big Ten, as the latest Scott Frost quarterbacking pupil to put up crooked numbers and set school records at the helm of a high-powered offense. As a true freshman in 2018, Martinez threw for 2,617 yards with 17 touchdowns with another 629 rushing yards despite missing all of one game and being physically limited in several others with a knee injury. As seen during his coaching career, Frost's quarterbacks explode as second-year starters. Martinez will be no exception.

Last edited:
Jalen Hurts wins it next year..he transfers to Oklahoma...you heard it here first

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back