• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Malware issue on phones with Chrome

It is very frustrating and we are working hard on fixing it.
This malware stuff has to stop. I have confidence that you'll get it done. I had to shut down my computer 3 times because it said I was infected.

I quit using Chrome for browsing HMAX on my mobile devices a long time ago. I use Chrome for other sites, but for hmax i use the default android browser, and have few issues.

I've been hit too on my phone using chrome.

I think it ad related. The site has become noticeably slower since the launch of the new/updated site.

I had hopes this wouldn't happen.

Guess I'm wrong.:(

I've been hit too on my phone using chrome.

I think it ad related. The site has become noticeably slower since the launch of the new/updated site.

I had hopes this wouldn't happen.

Guess I'm wrong.:(
I'm not using Chrome....Brand new PC with Edge. Can't even type half the time. So delayed

Plus I get this stuff all the time.

Screenshot_20171030-083244.png

My ad ops people have taken steps to get rid of the malware and it appears from at least on my phone that they are being successful. Additional measures will also be taken later this week to prevent recurrences. These jerks typically do these attacks on the weekend when they know it is not monitored as closely but the big ad agencies. They need to understand that it is a 24/7/365 job.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back