• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Malmsteen

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
FB_IMG_1547245141498.jpg
I am going, anyone else? At the grove, in Lincoln

... and I just learned the Grove is still "a thing", thought they got shut down years ago. Make sure you pack a knife Smoker, rough place last time I was there.

... and I just learned the Grove is still "a thing", thought they got shut down years ago. Make sure you pack a knife Smoker, rough place last time I was there.
Was shut down, New owners I guess,
They used to have amateur strip night on Wednesdays, back in the 80's

Yea, I think that was the reason I was there, Lincoln's got some local talent, those funbagoes could really dance.

Kinda funny how nobody acknowledged Yngwie and everyone zeroed in on the Grove. HAHAHA! Who knew he was still a thing?

Last edited:
He must not be that big of thing anymore,
He is playing at the, grove.
I love fast guitar like Satriani and VH, but I could never truly dig Malmsteen, because it seemed like every song he did, was the exact same as every other song. Who knows though, it could be a good show live.

I love fast guitar like Satriani and VH, but I could never truly dig Malmsteen, because it seemed like every song he did, was the exact same as every other song. Who knows though, it could be a good show live.
I will find out, I never seen him in concert before

I'm not a huge fan of his music,
I'm going more because the Royal grove is back open!
Memories! It will never be the same,
Lincoln has no nudity now, :(

I'm not a huge fan of his music,
I'm going more because the Royal grove is back open!
Memories! It will never be the same,
Lincoln has no nudity now, :(
I can, if you take you top off and run around screaming, "MORE NUDES, MORE NUDES"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back