• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey

I would be overly happy to land this kid. The entire family is full of competitors, and good one at that. I'd have to say if we got the one that's a QB that'd be the best yet.

But that did not keep the Colts or Broncos or the Giants from taking them. And they weren’t bad in the NFL.

Is Michigan even on our schedules for the 2 or 3 years that Luke and his brother at Michigan would overlap in the B1G? And with Gebbia and Martinez as freshman this upcoming season, what are the odds of Luke starting at QB in his first or second year on campus? I have no idea whether Luke will sign with NU or not, but I don't think his brother being at Michigan will have anything to do with the decision.

Is Michigan even on our schedules for the 2 or 3 years that Luke and his brother at Michigan would overlap in the B1G? And with Gebbia and Martinez as freshman this upcoming season, what are the odds of Luke starting at QB in his first or second year on campus? I have no idea whether Luke will sign with NU or not, but I don't think his brother being at Michigan will have anything to do with the decision.

Michigan is on our schedule this year, Luke wouldn't be playing, and the next time we see Michigan on the schedule is 2021...or 3 seasons into his career. The B1G hasn't scheduled 2022 yet, so no idea about the schedule further out, except they aren't on the nonconference schedule haha

Michigan is on our schedule this year, Luke wouldn't be playing, and the next time we see Michigan on the schedule is 2021...or 3 seasons into his career. The B1G hasn't scheduled 2022 yet, so no idea about the schedule further out, except they aren't on the nonconference schedule haha
Could play them in 2019 or 2020 if Michigan makes it to the Big 10 Championship. :Koolaid2:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back