• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

Damned if the Caps haven't taken a 4 - 3 lead early in the 3rd. C'mon Vegas.... take game 1.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict, that which ever teams wins 4 games first, wins this series.... ;)

The Golden Knights have returned the favor and tied this wild game up at 4 - 4. 17 minutes left in game 1. GO VEGAS!!!!

12 minutes left in game 1, tied at 4. I have to believe the next goal, wins game 1. VGK!!!!!

Vegas BABY! 10:16 left, the Golden Knights take the 5 - 4 lead. What a game 1 to start the finals.

Empty net for the Caps, and it's completely frenetic action, Vegas is holding. OH!!!! Caps just missed the tying goal.... :20 seconds left..... VEGAS WINS GAME 1. 6 - 4 on an empty netter, with :02.7 left...... SWEET!!!!!!

Last edited:
Short but sweet, HHS! :) I recorded it. Friend of mine went down to Vegas for the Holiday and he went to the game. He is a virgin hockey fan! Yeah, he is in his late 30's and never saw a live hockey game until this year; he is hooked! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

VegasGoldenKnights.png

Last edited:

Short but sweet, HHS! :) I recorded it. Friend of mine went down to Vegas for the Holiday and he went to the game. He is a virgin hockey fan! Yeah, he is in his late 30's and never saw a live hockey game until this year; he is hooked! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

VegasGoldenKnights.png
What a great game see! Did your friend get tickets or just watch out on the plaza?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back