• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

02197233-9E44-4B0E-BC21-92A777659ED6.jpeg

Can the Bolts win 4 in a row again after stumbling out of the gate? Or will Washington force a game 7?

And the biggest question of all:
Will I have any hair left when this series is done?

I only saw the 3rd period on but the Caps played as well as I have seen them play.

The Lightning didn't look very good. The PP at around 9 minutes left was embarrassing.

That said, I think the Caps won't be able to duplicate the energy level they had tonight for more than the 1st period in game 7. I see the Lightning weathering the storm in the 1st and then taking game 7 in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

On paper, you are wrong but its hard to argue against the destiny factor that Vegas seems to be rolling with.
I'm actually innocent, unless proven guilty, pal. But yes, I am definitely a "New" fan of the Vegas Golden Knights, and am pulling hard for them to take the Lord's cup in vain, Lord Stanley that is..... Go Golden Knights....

Now 3-0 Caps going to the 3rd. Rooting for Vegas now looks to be really easy.

Last edited:

Tampa looked really tired the last two games, congratulations to the Caps! Looks to be an exciting cup finale.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back