• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

Now up 2-0 w/6+ minutes left in the 1st.
I had to look up your new avatar. Snow boards and more. I'd never heard of the company before, but seeing that they just celebrated 25 years, they must be pretty good I would think. Cool avatar.

I had to look up your new avatar. Snow boards and more. I'd never heard of the company before, but seeing that they just celebrated 25 years, they must be pretty good I would think. Cool avatar.
They are incredible. If I ever buy another one it will be a Never Summer. I had one before and loved it but got a great deal on my current board(Bataleon from Austria, which I also love).

Agree that their logo is sweet.

I am kind of surprised by the 3 - 0 first period for the Avs. I was watching the basketball game, and just turned over right before the period ended. WOWZERS! They must being playing lights out tonight.

They are incredible. If I ever buy another one it will be a Never Summer. I had one before and loved it but got a great deal on my current board(Bataleon from Austria, which I also love).

Agree that their logo is sweet.
That's pretty cool. Of course, I see tons of Burton this and Burton that around here. Earlier today, I saw this dude with a really sweet looking board, it was decorated with Boba Fett designs.

That's pretty cool. Of course, I see tons of Burton this and Burton that around here. Earlier today, I saw this dude with a really sweet looking board, it was decorated with Boba Fett designs.
Burton is a quality company. They are just too big and corporate for me personally.

Colorado holds on and wins 5 - 3. An empty net goal, really sealed the deal for the Avs. Predators made it interesting in the 3rd period, but the Avs big 1st period was truly the difference. 2 - 1 series lead for Nashville.

Colorado holds on and wins 5 - 3. An empty net goal, really sealed the deal for the Avs. Predators made it interesting in the 3rd period, but the Avs big 1st period was truly the difference. 2 - 1 series lead for Nashville.

If Colorado can win the next one, this becomes very interesting again.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back