• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord, please allow me to continue to do play by play

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Well, today I had an EMG on my hands. Seems, I am in some stages of carpal tunnel in both hands! I am hoping therapy is down the line. I do NOT want to have my hands operated on, period.

By the time baseball comes around, I'll know where I stand.

Please say a prayer for me. Not only does this involved typing, but taking photos on my Canon camera, which supplies memories down at the Senior Activity Center, year round.

Csker, I am hoping to be able to join you and the others, come baseball time.

I will keep you all apprised as much as possible. I get a shot in my lumbar region next
week (steroid shot) and that should help my other problems, with some residual help to the hands.

Thanks for allowing me to bend your ears.

Last edited:
CBob, hope everything turns out for the best the baseball forum would not be the same without you. Will try my best to be more of a help during the season. especially the early season games.

Waiting for emg therapy report. Man, that hurt! So far, best advice is to get the operations done asap. Said, it would only be around 1/2 surgery for each hand. Of course, one at a time.

Will keep you apprised.

The shot in my lower back, this time, only lasted positive for 1 stinking day. Waiting to see if I can get another shot. Don't know how that works.

Again, prayers are appreciated. :Notworthy:

Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers sent your way CBob, you're a most valuable member of HUSKERMAX and you certainly are the voice of HUSKER baseball on the board so hang in there. Better days are ahead so keep the faith my friend.

Last edited:

Will have another shot in lower back on Jan 10. Hope it takes this time!! It helps with the hands, also.

Will see Hands Institute on Jan 2. Keeping my fingers (not wrists) crossed!! :Rolf:

Unfortunately, it seems the Aleve is less powerful each day. Will do what I can to get ready for each day! Man,
I am not built for pain. Again, such a woos!! :Chillpill:

Moved me up, and received a shot in my back. I will know, for sure, by Sunday, if it kicked in. Tomorrow may seem ok, but it can disappear just like that!

On the 16th, I'll go the Hand Institute to see if they can do miracles on my hands. Praying, for sure. :Bow:

Thanks for all your well wishes. GBR!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back