• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Liking the coaches confidence this week

i too think we will get our 1st win of the season tommorrow, also womdering if the poster saying last week we would win or he'd eat crow ever ate it?

i too think we will get our 1st win of the season tommorrow, also womdering if the poster saying last week we would win or he'd eat crow ever ate it?
51-BYdovQgL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1969, one of my favorite years in Husker football history!

Had the single most important play in Devaney's career: 4th down pass interference call on pass to Jim McFarland which then led to 15 yd unsportsmanlike calls against KU linebacker and then Head Coach Pepper Rodgers.

Instead of turning the ball over on downs at midfield, its 1st and 10 on the KU 12 yard line and the beginning of a very long winning streak.

I love 1969!

1969, one of my favorite years in Husker football history!

Had the single most important play in Devaney's career: 4th down pass interference call on pass to Jim McFarland which then led to 15 yd unsportsmanlike calls against KU linebacker and then Head Coach Pepper Rodgers.

Instead of turning the ball over on downs at midfield, its 1st and 10 on the KU 12 yard line and the beginning of a very long winning streak.

I love 1969!
Oddly, that’s exactly what’s happened to our Huskers this season

:mr:"You guys know any good recipes for pumpkin scones?"

:frost:"Um, it's 4th & 1, Mike. Maybe not the best time for this."

:bo: "Good news. Moos is your boss, you can just ignore Creampuff."

:mr: "Scone! Creampuff is Cavanaugh."

:frost: "Guys, shut up, there's 40 seconds left on the game clock."

:bo: "I got fired by Mayor McCheese because I wouldn't read his Chakra Manifesto."

:mr: "I wonder what cheese pairs well with sasparilla."

:frost: "And... we fumbled. Looks like Bethune Cookman is going bowling."

:mr: "Maybe you can still qualify for the Hip Hip Hooray Bowl."

:to: "Somebody mention I.M. Hipp and a bowl?"

:bd: "Naw, it was Bremser. Johnny gave 'em a hip and took it away."

:frost: "I wish someone would take me away."

:fs: "All you gotta do is win 9 games and have a Heisman winner."

:callahan: "Is that 9 games in a season, or collectively?"

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back