• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lifetime Memberships

Your subscription expires after the 15 year time frame so I changed your status to lifetime member.

Tell you Dad I said hello and missed seeing him at a tailgate this year.

Thank you so much for thinking of my Dad. He made it down to one game this year but I fear it may be his last. He can't get around like he used to and the heat or cold really bothers him. I usually bring him to the first and last games but we went to Purdue this year. We had to make several stops on the way into the game. He wanted to get into the stadium and sit down. I'll see how he feels next Fall, he'll be 83 then. Thanks also for the Lifetime Membership. I'll take advantage of it and be more active. Have a great 2017 David.

Thank you so much for thinking of my Dad. He made it down to one game this year but I fear it may be his last. He can't get around like he used to and the heat or cold really bothers him. I usually bring him to the first and last games but we went to Purdue this year. We had to make several stops on the way into the game. He wanted to get into the stadium and sit down. I'll see how he feels next Fall, he'll be 83 then. Thanks also for the Lifetime Membership. I'll take advantage of it and be more active. Have a great 2017 David.

Don't know you. Wish the best for you.

I love my dad. He's older, but hasn't gotten to where your old man is.

Give your old man a hug. I"m going to do it to mine. They get away from us faster than we are prepared for them to.

Don't know you. Wish the best for you.

I love my dad. He's older, but hasn't gotten to where your old man is.

Give your old man a hug. I"m going to do it to mine. They get away from us faster than we are prepared for them to.

Thanks Basil. Much appreciated. I will do that when I see him this Saturday.

I checked that link and it list my expiration date as 9/17/17. No link to renew that I can see.

Joined 9/6/04, just a couple of more years.

i remember back in the day when posters on here used to rag on devaney when he was first hired and i told them to just give him a chance.

January 1st is the renewal date for a lot of posters. There are some familiar names on that list. Anyone that has been on the board for 15 years receives a lifetime membership. Because those original signups in 2002 or earlier were on the HuskerPedia board it may not show up as a correct start date and instead be sometime around March 2010.

If you would like for me to check on your longevity status reply to this thread or send me a PM and I will look into it.
I joined today
What does that get me:)

David didn't see my name on the list but it shows me as a 15 year member. I joined in August of 2001. Am I in?

Your expiration date is within a few months of the 15 year mark. RussianRed would want you to have some of his unused time so you are now in the Lifetime Club. :Cheers:

Thanks David! Thanks RussianRed (I know you're watching and probably find this amusing!)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back