• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lewis and Johnson update (Lewis down-graded by Rivals from 5 to 4 star)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll never understand how some of these kids are evaluated. Makes no sense to me.
I didn't watch the game, but apparently Lewis had a poor showing at the Army All American game. I can understand him slipping, but Tyjon and Avery Roberts were downgraded as well. Dafuq man!?

I didn't watch the game, but apparently Lewis had a poor showing at the Army All American game. I can understand him slipping, but Tyjon and Avery Roberts were downgraded as well. Dafuq man!?

I watched the game. Not sure he even played because of a injury.
I watched bits and pieces of the game, but I never saw him on offense. I did see him back as one of the KR but he never fielded a kick that I saw, only blocking.

The downgrade is probably the best sign that he may end up in Lincoln, however I don't see USC losing him. I tend to agree that Johnson would be the more important if forced to choose between the two.

RedInMyVeins said:
Coming from a military perspective, I wouldn't want anyone calling me Jody, but maybe that's just me...
LOL I thought exactly the same. does he happen to be 6'4" "Jody jody 6 foot 4 jody aint never been whipped before."

When I get my 3 day pass, I'm gonna kick old Jody's Arse

Huskerthom, Today at 8:54 AM Report

Coming from a military perspective, I wouldn't want anyone calling me Jody, but maybe that's just me...

Ain't no use in going back
Jody's got your Cadillac
Ain't no use in calling home
Jody's got your girl and gone
Ain't no use in feeling blue
Jody's got your sister too

Yeah, that dude was a real dick. :thumbsup:

*It's amazing what comes back to you. I haven't thought about that cadence in more than 20 years and I can still recite every word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back