• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lewis and Johnson update (Lewis down-graded by Rivals from 5 to 4 star)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedDave

Red Shirt
5 Year Member

Updates on Lewis and Johnson below, also info on other recruits out west, some with NU offers and interest.

Joseph Lewis is planning to take two visits to USC in the final weeks before National Signing Day, and those could be important for one of the nation’s top wide receivers.

The Los Angeles Hawkins standout will take an unofficial trip to USC next weekend to hang out with some prospects and to continue to get a better feel for the Trojans and then his official will come the weekend of Jan. 27.

During those trips, Lewis wants to take his mother to campus so she can meet more with the coaching staff.

Lewis said his decision will come on Signing Day and that it’s definitely down to USC and Nebraska, where he visited numerous times and where he has an excellent relationship with the coaching staff.

“I want to talk to the coaches and hang out with most of the commits there,” Lewis said. “I just want to see what USC is really about.”

Four-star athlete Greg Johnson will visit Oregon the weekend of Jan. 20 and then head to USC the following weekend as he finalizes his decision.

The former Arizona commit said Nebraska is also in the mix for his commitment; he raved about the people there and how that will play a factor into his thinking. USC, Oregon and Nebraska are the main contenders for Johnson.

The Los Angeles Hawkins recruit said he knows some coaches at Oregon but wants to talk at length with first-year coach Willie Taggart. An in-home visit should be valuable, too.

“The two DB coaches (at Oregon) I know from their old schools when they were recruiting me,” Johnson said. “I’m not too familiar with coach Taggart, but they’re scheduling a home visit so I want to sit down and talk with them about their plans for the future.”

Going to be interesting to see how this one ends.

I think with Lindsey coming aboard there is less need but with that being said it would be huge to land both of them and of course Johnson who would be a great get himself.

At this point i believe Johnson would be a more important get. How does Oregon look DB wise? Do they have room for both Johnson and Lenoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back