• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

It is the rest of the games for that day not just our game as the same station will do the games.

While that might be true for each session; I guess you are therefore telling me that the U Mass vs. Iowa or Tennessee is more appealing than the combined games in the other locations?

2:45, CBS, Raleigh: (6) UMass vs. (11) Iowa/Tennessee winner (Kevin Harlan/Len Elmore/Reggie Miller/Rachel Nichols)
3:10, truTV, San Antonio: (3) Creighton vs. (14) UL Lafayette (Marv Albert/Steve Kerr/Craigh Sager)
4:10, TBS, St. Louis: (2) Kansas vs. (15) Eastern Kentucky (Jim Nantz/Greg Anthony/Tracy Wolfson)
4:40, TNT, San Diego: (8) Gonzaga vs. (9) Oklahoma State (Andrew Catalon/Mike Gminski/Otis Livingston)

They do have the capability to switch it up -- note that they make sure Kentucky is on CBS for the evening session (although I will admit the 8/9 should be interesting).

FRIDAY EVENING, MARCH 21

6:55, TBS, Raleigh: (8) Memphis vs. (9) George Washington (Kevin Harlan/Len Elmore/Reggie Miller/Rachel Nichols)
7:10, CBS, St. Louis: (1) Wichita State vs. (16) Cal Poly/Texas Southern winner (Jim Nantz/Greg Anthony/Tracy Wolfson)
7:20, TNT, San Antonio: (6) North Carolina vs. (11) Providence (Marv Albert/Steve Kerr/Craigh Sager)
7:27, truTV, San Diego: (5) VCU vs. (12) Stephen F. Austin (Andrew Catalon/Mike Gminski/Otis Livingston)
9:25, TBS, Raleigh: (1) Virginia vs. (16) Coastal Carolina (Kevin Harlan/Len Elmore/Reggie Miller/Rachel Nichols)
9:40, CBS, St. Louis: (8) Kentucky vs. (9) Kansas State (Jim Nantz/Greg Anthony/Tracy Wolfson)
9:50, TNT, San Antonio: (3) Iowa State vs. (14) North Carolina Central (Marv Albert/Steve Kerr/Craig Sager)
9:57, truTV, San Diego: (4) UCLA vs. (13) Tulsa (Andrew Catalon/Mike Gminski/Otis Livingston)

For the record, most people wouldn't be good dancers if they haven't done it in 17 years, but we will be better next year! :banana:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back