• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's beat Penn St.!

1standten

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
Lots of negativity and restlessness surrounding the program as of late, so how about we get behind this team to pull the big upset tomorrow and get this train back on the tracks for next season!!
It won't change a thing regarding RIley and would send him out on a nice note, but more importantly it would be an enormaous shot in the arm for the players coming back next year and would give NU just a tiny bit of repect in the national eye, so what say you Husker Fans? How about we bring it for tomorrows game!!! GBR!!!

Lots of negativity and restlessness surrounding the program as of late, so how about we get behind this team to pull the big upset tomorrow and get this train back on the tracks for next season!!
It won't change a thing regarding RIley and would send him out on a nice note, but more importantly it would be an enormaous shot in the arm for the players coming back next year and would give NU just a tiny bit of repect in the national eye, so what say you Husker Fans? How about we bring it for tomorrows game!!! GBR!!!
Finally, a good thread that hasn't been beaten to death with jibberish. I'm in, predicted NU to win. It'd be nice to see the Defense play with some fire and passion! GBR!

I'm the ultimate kool-aid drinker but man oh man, 8 hours of embarrassment left I'm afraid.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope we at least fight like a wild animal
GBR

It's possible, they put their pants on the same way. GBR!!!! I have faith, even under these circumstances.

It could get real ugly but these kids have to feel as though they've got nothing to lose, maybe they'll play loose and actually have a good game. I really feel bad for our seniors, hope they leave it all on the field. GBR

Totally agree! I will dig out my old leather helmet and 3/4 inch cleated black high top football shoes. Show me the way to "Happy Valley."

This Frost news isn't going to help. Twitter is blowing up and they obviously can see what's going on. What a distraction.

Still... OK... I'm 'N'. C'mon Huskers! Ruin their Senior Day!

Of all Nebraska games dating back to the mid 80's, the only game where I thought we had less of a chance to win was at Texas in 2007. Some how, some way, that otherwise-crappy NU team played well for 3 quarters. And then Jamaal Charles happened in the 4th quarter. But we still only lost by 3.

Let's 'Sea Gull' Happy Valley.

Fly in, crap all over 'em and fly out.

GBR!

Reactions: Yep

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back