• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lenoir decommits from Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Cal or Stanford? Both close enough to SJSU.
Define "close enough" from a college perspective. It is a 5 hr 31 minute drive. Not exactly the kind of trip a college level athlete can make every weekend. Since both are athletes if the drive is more than 1-2 hours it might as well be the other side of the country. Between school and athletics they MAYBE get to see each other once a month. MAYBE.

Define "close enough" from a college perspective. It is a 5 hr 31 minute drive. Not exactly the kind of trip a college level athlete can make every weekend. Since both are athletes if the drive is more than 1-2 hours it might as well be the other side of the country. Between school and athletics they MAYBE get to see each other once a month. MAYBE.
@The Impaler I see you already responded to yourself on this. So in the words of MS Emily Littella of saturday not fame Nevermind.

Gee that is just up the road in Nebraska!!

Expect the CB's for Lenior to SJSU to come flooding in.

Lenoir must read Husker Max. :Lol:

1. DLeno
‏@Deommo_Lenoir 2m2 minutes ago
I mean I love my Girl But just because she's going somewhere doesn't mean im going to
1f602.png
https://twitter.com/elmomo6464/status/823508399245574145 …

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back