• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Jackson Hannah is N (High Composite 3 Star---4 Star On Rivals)

Amazing that MR came in and LB was a position urgent need to became a one year pleasant surprise. Now here we are again somewhat starting from scratch. Let's hope for another pleasant surprise and finally fill in the weak spots.

I remember MR talking about how he liked what recruiting for a 3-4 defense did to a teams selection - choosing more LB types who can move and hit - helps with special teams and across the board. I do know this - if our defense is to compete with our offense in practices - quickness/speed will be a priority for that position as well. We can always find room for fast guys who love to hit...

I'd race you, I can drink and smoke. Golden Goat?

10 yrs ago this would have been a great tailgate competition. Now I have essentially stopped drinking, maybe wine with dinner or a good sipping rum - and rarely get high just to get high. I mostly use pot to sleep well - better than ambien with no side effects - and CBD oils for general pain associated with being fat and old.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back