• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Latest win total predictions from Vegas

I get where you are coming from, but you have to admit the D looked pretty legit in the vast majority of games last year. Obviously OSU and Iowa being the exception to the season. They played Wisky hard, and Tennessee beat us based on talent alone and our lack of offensive production. Hard to say "sloppy" was the reason we lost 4 games, only one of which we really should have won based on talent differential (Iowa).

I think some people fail to see how devastating a complete hamstring tear is on the key piece that makes the offense and team go.

C

OSU on the other hand is solidly in the blue meaning they regularly played above their recruited talent.

Oregon State is no more "solidly in the blue" than Iowa is "solidly in the blue." Are you trying to compare Oregon State to Boise State? No offense, but I don't think you understand the chart. At all.

Oregon State is no more "solidly in the blue" than Iowa is "solidly in the blue." Are you trying to compare Oregon State to Boise State? No offense, but I don't think you understand the chart. At all.
Never made that comparison and you seem to be the one that has no understanding of the chart "At all" If your logo is clearly in the blue not touching the red. You outperformed your recruiting. If you are on the line you played to your recruiting level. If you are below and to the right of the line. You underperformed.

Ranked 6 spots over recruiting ranking, you are wrong.
Whoa. I hadn't noticed that. That makes Oregon State ranked higher than 6 other teams that win and recruit at a below average rate. Golly gee willickers. That's purty darn impressive.

If your logo is clearly in the blue not touching the red. You outperformed your recruiting. If you are on the line you played to your recruiting level. If you are below and to the right of the line. You underperformed.

You must be doing cartwheels over Iowa's position on that chart.

I am sure you are perfectly capable of figuring it out yourself.

09-13

C
Thanks. It didn't indicate a time frame on the chart, nor was there any source for the chart provided. It was "just a chart that you found."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back