• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KU-Missou

bilsker

Tom Osborne
15 Year Member
Anyone watching this game? KU was down 16 with 10 to go and now it's going OT. Huge blocked shot by KU at the end.

Both these teams may end up in Omaha. Too bad they will be playing crummy teams...would love to see them play each other!

Last edited:

KU pulls it out. Bonehead guard from Missou lollygags up the court at the end of OT, drives, doesn't take a shot and passes too late for his teammate to get one off.

Great game.

Awesome game. Rock chalk! I hate Mizzou! Woooohooooo!

Officiating was suspect, reminded me of the NU-Texas A&M game last year.
Officiating was on the money. If u watched the game in Columbia it was identical but in favor of Mizzou. So now they're even Steven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Officiating was on the money. If u watched the game in Columbia it was identical but in favor of Mizzou. So now they're even Steven.

So let me get this straight: If the officiating was slanted toward Mizzou in Columbia, then that is license to slant the officiating toward Kansas in Lawrence? Two complete wrongs, make it "on the money"?

Thats a joke. I saw the game today, but not the game in Columbia, and there was absolutely no way those officials were letting Mizzou get out of there with the W.

And, for the record, I can't stand Mizzou.

So let me get this straight: If the officiating was slanted toward Mizzou in Columbia, then that is license to slant the officiating toward Kansas in Lawrence? Two complete wrongs, make it "on the money"?

Thats a joke. I saw the game today, but not the game in Columbia, and there was absolutely no way those officials were letting Mizzou get out of there with the W.

And, for the record, I can't stand Mizzou.
Anything that is bad for Mizzou is great. So yeah, it was on the money.

Officiating was suspect, reminded me of the NU-Texas A&M game last year.

It was beyond suspect. We were dominating the game and two terrible calls on Ratliffe took away our offensive post presence as he had to sit with four fouls. Then Flip Pressey gets clearly fouled on the last shot of regulation and there is a phantom call on him in OT to foul him out and give Taylor gift free throws to take the lead. Those were the four obvious examples of a tremendous number of bad calls.

The Big XII is a corrupt league but as I posted elsewhere they may be able to steal the conference title from us but we will still get a fair shot in the NCAA Tournament and there is nothing they can do about that. ku loses early in the NCAA's so often to "no name" teams because they expect the type of favoritism they get from Big XII refs. This was way beyond typical home court advantage though even for ku.

Anyone watching this game? KU was down 16 with 10 to go and now it's going OT. Huge blocked shot by KU at the end.

Both these teams may end up in Omaha. Too bad they will be playing crummy teams...would love to see them play each other!

Unless MU loses to ISU this week it's very hard to see a situation where both teams don't end up in Omaha. I guess we could go to Louisville but I'd guess UK and tOSU go there.

I MAY have some tix to sell. ;)

Man, I appreciate you thinking of me but I'm headed to Vegas as usual on that Friday. I have a (refundable) plane ticket to Phoenix for the Sweet 16 and I would of course go to St. Louis if we end up there (although ku has the inside track for that, we have to hope ku gets the #1 out west and we get a #2 or #3 in St. Louis against Michigan State or someone like that I guess).

I went and checked when you posted and was disappointed to see the Omaha games were Fri/Sun. I would have went up just for our first game on Thursday.

It was beyond suspect. We were dominating the game and two terrible calls on Ratliffe took away our offensive post presence as he had to sit with four fouls. Then Flip Pressey gets clearly fouled on the last shot of regulation and there is a phantom call on him in OT to foul him out and give Taylor gift free throws to take the lead. Those were the four obvious examples of a tremendous number of bad calls.

The Big XII is a corrupt league but as I posted elsewhere they may be able to steal the conference title from us but we will still get a fair shot in the NCAA Tournament and there is nothing they can do about that. ku loses early in the NCAA's so often to "no name" teams because they expect the type of favoritism they get from Big XII refs. This was way beyond typical home court advantage though even for ku.
Mizzou choked plain and simple.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back