• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KState o-line recruiting

Man, they do get excited over a bunch of lower rated 3* recruits, don't they? Sure glad we don't have to play against that line-up, ever.
Then they've moved up. They usually have 2* players that Snyder coaches up. Sounds like they've got a bit better starting point.

Man, they do get excited over a bunch of lower rated 3* recruits, don't they? Sure glad we don't have to play against that line-up, ever.
Yep, all they would do is run it down our throats..

One of them is from Ulysses... I know where that is... spent a few months of my life there.

If we signed an OL class like that you and others would go ballistic.
Don't put me in that group. And we seem to beat out two other schools in B1G west when it comes to O-Linemen recruit rankings and they run the ball down our throats and we can't seem to run as well.

Don't put me in that group. And we seem to beat out two other schools in B1G west when it comes to O-Linemen recruit rankings and they run the ball down our throats and we can't seem to run as well.
Great, then lets do what they do, recruit locals to the OL. I've been arguing that for years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back