• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KJJ will not be back/Official

Do we really need the circus in town that bad, anyways? And by circus, I mean the clowns that want to focus on every breath KJS and KJJ take, not KJJ or his Pops themselves. Best of Luck to the young man, where ever he lands.

I enjoyed KJ's recruitment, his pedigree and the whole Calibaska movement but (there's always a but) this program is much bigger than any individual and nobody understands that better than Scott Frost. I have decided to trust Scott with his program and if he feels KJ is an asset to the program I will follow his lead, if the directions change I can certainly appreciate that as well. GBR

If he wants to be in Lincoln and play for Nebraska, great. C'mon. If not, good luck wherever he lands. I think the 'wants to be in Lincoln and play for Nebraska' is going to be key moving forward.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back