• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kiolbassa Sausages

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
I had not seen these since I lived in the San Antonio area. Lo and behold they showed up at Sams Club. Their beef smoked sausage, Polish, and Jalapeno Beef Smoked are great. It is not Hill Country butcher shop good, but good nonetheless.

I had not seen these since I lived in the San Antonio area. Lo and behold they showed up at Sams Club. Their beef smoked sausage, Polish, and Jalapeno Beef Smoked are great. It is not Hill Country butcher shop good, but good nonetheless.
Pics, links, and charts and graphs, or you are just fantasizing about some spicy savage sausage in your filthy mouth.

Pics, links, and charts and graphs, or you are just fantasizing about some spicy savage sausage in your filthy mouth.
Sam's Club is big store. They have lot of stuff. You buy card to go in and buy stuff.

Sausage in back.

Kiolbassa is brand name.

They make in San Antonio. Keep cold all the way to Nebraska.

There are a couple of chains in South Carolina that carry them now too. They are good. I find myself trying to find ways to include them in meals. Chop 'em up and put them in scrambled eggs (Jalapeño variety perfect for this), slice and serve with cheese and crackers, eat 'em like brats, bangers and mash, well, you get the idea. The Mrs is a little concerned about what my cholesterol level will be when I go to the doc in Spring for my yearly physical. I keep telling myself I can quit any time. Really. No big deal. I'll just walk away.

Hy Vee has them

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back