• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kenny Bell To...

He went to HS in Boulder,and I'm pretty sure his dad played for the Broncos. He'll be in good company with Jano, Crick and Zaire. Hope he stays healthy through camp.

I totally forgot Jano is with the Broncos. Ugh, I feel sorry for opposing defenses getting bulldozed by Janovich and Kenny "THAT'S FOOTBALL" Bell.

I totally forgot Jano is with the Broncos. Ugh, I feel sorry for opposing defenses getting bulldozed by Janovich and Kenny "THAT'S FOOTBALL" Bell.

... still one of the greatest blocks I've ever witnessed, it's a travesty the flag was thrown. GBR

Good luck to Kenny in Denver. Being from Boulder, I'm sure making the roster and potentially contributing would be special for him. I hope he does well.

Congrats, Kenny! Happy to see you on my NFL team! Goodness knows our offense can use all the weapons it can get... :oops:

GBR! Go Broncos!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back