• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kansas v. NU Game Thread

Random question. Anybody here heading to the Chicken Bowl? Today we ironed out the details and it is a GO!

Don't forget to sign up for the HuskerMax Tailgate if you are going to the Bowl game. Red Don (& Mrs. Don) expect to attend (pom poms & All! :Biggrin:)

Yeah I just saw that thread on the Football page. Tailgate sold out. Snooze ya lose. I'll stand outside with a sign "Will show my PomPoms for a meal"

Yeah I just saw that thread on the Football page. Tailgate sold out. Snooze ya lose. I'll stand outside with a sign "Will show my PomPoms for a meal"

So sorry (guess we must have got in just under the wire). You might stay tuned in case David has some over-bookings and re-opens the registration. :salute:

Let the crowd have a few drinks, then crash the tailgate; they won't mind!! :rolfl:

Seriously, it is a testament to The University of Nebraska and their fans, selling out
like they do................in everything! :bow:

When I went to the last USC game in LA, it was a real blast! Linda and I still have
our autographed shirts, that all the players of the past signed. I have never worn it
outside. Come to think of it, I have never worn it! Think I'll wear it while watching
the Cluck Bowl. ;)

Last edited:

Now, let's go KICK SOME TEXASS!!!!!! GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!

Yeah, here you go!! Kick this! :dancer:
Texas%20Longhorn%20Logo%20Origination_zpsj0nllhwa.jpg

Hey, I almost forgot: That 19th point in the first game? That was totally out of this world!!! There was no room for error, with such a small angle left, to put the ball over the net on Kansas' side! :wow:

Oh, and Kansas, you still can't beat us! :stickouttongue: :lol:

Seriously, they played hard, but they only have 1 star on their team............and, she wasn't there at the end! ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back