• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kade Warner (Kurt's son) will walk on at Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story of Kurt's winding trail to NFL MVP is inspiring. Young Kade comes from a great family. I'm pretty sure his mom was a former Marine. I would love to see him come here , thrive, and contribute.

Could you imagine if we had an in-state kid with his credentials take a preferred walk on offer from another state?

:Hair Fire:

So one fits because its close to home and the other fits because it has an actual football program.

My Alma Mater, ASU. I have fond memories of college there, what with the beautiful girls in shorts most of the year. Unfortunately, very few memories of football games, except waiting in a 3-4 hour line in 110 degree heat just so I could get my student football tickets because the Huskers were visiting that Fall. I went to ONE home game and that was it. Miserably hot day to watch a football game, but the Huskers won. It was not a big deal to go to games as students. Nobody cared as there was so much to do in the area and the Sun Devils weren't that great. Hope Kade picks the only school with big fan and coaching support.

My Alma Mater, ASU. I have fond memories of college there, what with the beautiful girls in shorts most of the year. Unfortunately, very few memories of football games, except waiting in a 3-4 hour line in 110 degree heat just so I could get my student football tickets because the Huskers were visiting that Fall. I went to ONE home game and that was it. Miserably hot day to watch a football game, but the Huskers won. It was not a big deal to go to games as students. Nobody cared as there was so much to do in the area and the Sun Devils weren't that great. Hope Kade picks the only school with big fan and coaching support.

Pictures or it isn't true!:rolleyes:

asu girls univ.jpeg
asu girls.jpeg
asu.jpeg
There's a little proof.

So this:
oOXDJDU.jpg

Or this:
images

Oh, wait. Is Ben Sasse and his family at this one? He vowed that he was taking his family on a tour of Nebraska dumpster fires and couldn't go the RNC. Most embarrassing thing a Nebraska senator ever said! Shameful!

BTW, hope Kade and his mom liked it here and hope he picks NU.

Last edited:

Nobody cared as there was so much to do in the area and the Sun Devils weren't that great. Hope Kade picks the only school with big fan and coaching support.

Having gone to the U of AZ, we called them the Scum Devils.

Last edited:

I had thought it was between us and Iowa, but apparently not. It's nice to have beaten out the Squawkeye's for his final two schools.
Hoping to hear news from him today.
I see what this post is portraying. But finishing in second place is like kissing your sister. No one wants to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back