• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kade Warner (Kurt's son) will walk on at Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any word on this? I have been laid up trying to pass a stone. So behind the times.

If you are serious, you have my sympathies. I've had two, and am told the only difference between having this and your wife having a baby is that nobody wants to see the pictures of yours the next day. Hang in there.

If you are serious, you have my sympathies. I've had two, and am told the only difference between having this and your wife having a baby is that nobody wants to see the pictures of yours the next day. Hang in there.
Yeah, I've passed a stone or two. The most excruciating thing I've ever felt.

Maybe they tell a rs junior or senior walk-on who isn't high on the depth chart that he didn't make the 105 man roster to make a spot for Warner. The kid would have already had his 3 or 4 chances. Then, they don't have to necessarily tell a brand new walk-on they are breaking a promise. It is probably not as complicated as you would make it appear. I don't manage the roster, nor do I want to, so, don't climb all over me for suggesting this, please.
This happens all the time. Just because you're guaranteed a roster spot as an incoming Gresham, does not mean you automatically hold it for the next four years.

So this:
oOXDJDU.jpg

Or this:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back