• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Justin Fields to Ohio State

What was the racial issue?
A UGA starting 1st baseman was drunk in the stands yelling the entire 4th quarter of an early season game... "put the %!&&#^ in"...there is supposedly audio of him saying it over and over again. It was backed up by several in the stands and UGA kicked him off the team and out of school. Fields was not even aware of it until after the incident gained media attention.

UGA did everything by the book.

Last edited:

The kid was probably a drunken idiot (at least temporarily). He didn't break any laws...if I'm him I sue GA. Beyond that, the derogatory terms that fly around a football field would make the hardest among us cringe. I guess is depends on who's slinging what.

I'm interested in what Martell will do when its all said and done. He looked very good in his limited playing time.

I'm interested in what Martell will do when its all said and done. He looked very good in his limited playing time.
I guarantee that Martell will transfer immediately if he is not named the starter. He is a prima donna and thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. He would not sit on the bench at tOSU if he loses the job to a transfer who just came in.

I called Martell transferring out faster than I even expected him to do it. Wonder if he’ll leave now before Spring Ball.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back