1. You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.
    Dismiss Notice

Justin Fields to Ohio State

Discussion in 'Other Teams' started by OPHusker, Jan 4, 2019.

1. joncarl

joncarl Nobody important 10 Year Member

Agreed, I am not making assumptions as I don't know the whole story, nor, honestly do care all that much.

2. HuskerWeatherman

HuskerWeatherman Husker Fan 15 Year Member

College football continues its downward trend.

bucktril likes this.
  3. Hotlanta Husker

Hotlanta Husker Scout Team 5 Year Member

A UGA starting 1st baseman was drunk in the stands yelling the entire 4th quarter of an early season game... "put the %!&&#^ in"...there is supposedly audio of him saying it over and over again. It was backed up by several in the stands and UGA kicked him off the team and out of school. Fields was not even aware of it until after the incident gained media attention.

UGA did everything by the book.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    SavageHusker likes this.
  4. coherbie

coherbie Starter 15 Year Member

:facepalm:

5. Huskerpilk

Huskerpilk Junior Varsity 5 Year Member

The kid was probably a drunken idiot (at least temporarily). He didn't break any laws...if I'm him I sue GA. Beyond that, the derogatory terms that fly around a football field would make the hardest among us cringe. I guess is depends on who's slinging what.

6. bucktril

bucktril Scout Team 15 Year Member

I'm interested in what Martell will do when its all said and done. He looked very good in his limited playing time.

7. David3464

David3464 Red Shirt 2 Year Member

I guarantee that Martell will transfer immediately if he is not named the starter. He is a prima donna and thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. He would not sit on the bench at tOSU if he loses the job to a transfer who just came in.

8. David3464

David3464 Red Shirt 2 Year Member

I called Martell transferring out faster than I even expected him to do it. Wonder if he’ll leave now before Spring Ball.