• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Junior Days / March 31, 2018 / April 7, 2018

Added 4-Star Brayden Liebrock from Arizona for this weekend.

He was actually on campus today...4/5/18...and will stay for Junior Day.

Last edited:

“I think it was good," Fulton said. "The best way to go through the recruiting process is to put your feet on campus and see everything in person. Every place is different. They all had their own feel in the sense that Nebraska was the tough, hard-working mentality. It was about team and being hard-nosed. All the tradition at Notre Dame is cool. Michigan State was great, a really cool place all around. So, every place had a different thing to bring to the table.”
“It was very personalized while I was at Nebraska which was cool," Fulton said. "I got to see everything. I got to see campus, toured the whole facility and stadium. I got to really sit down and talk to Coach Barrett Ruud for a while in his office. I was kind of separated from the junior day and went to talk with him for a long time. We talked about life, their defense which he explained to me on where he would see me fitting in. I got to talk with Coach [Scott] Frost as well. It was a really great trip.”

If I had to pinpoint one of the top reasons for Fulton’s high interest in Nebraska, it would be his relationship with Ruud. Fulton can relate to Ruud, and the two have grown close through the process as they talk often.

“I think we have a really close relationship at this point," Fulton said. "He’s definitely a guy that I could see myself playing for and learning from. He’s Nebraska’s all-time leading tackler so he’s been through everything that I want to achieve. So, I think that’d be cool to be coached and mentored by a guy like that.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back