• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked JUCO QB Terry Wilson to visit week of 11 December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Wilson on 1620 right now.

In response to the question of would he be interested in playing under Frost at Nebraska?

"Yes sir, definately".

Will you save a visit for nebraska if Frost is there?

"Definately".

Last edited:

Doesn't sound like we would have to. Plenty of Husker fans would.

I'm guessing if it came down to it a few high dollar donors would stroke a check tomorrow if NU could match Scam's success at Auburn.

This sounds somewhat promising. My only concern or question with Wilson is why things didn't work out for him in an offense at Oregon that is probably identical to what Frost will run here. It's not like he had to beat out Mariota.

This sounds somewhat promising. My only concern or question with Wilson is why things didn't work out for him in an offense at Oregon that is probably identical to what Frost will run here. It's not like he had to beat out Mariota.

Wilson was already at his “dream school” in Oregon, which had a base of winning, playing in two national championships since 2010. But he red-shirted as a freshman in 2016, and a little-recruited freshman quarterback from Eugene, Ore. — the home of the Ducks — won the starting spot and flourished, leaving Wilson as a guaranteed backup, with no real shot of becoming the starter for at least two years.

“It took a minute to gather up my options to decide if (transferring) was what I really wanted to do,” Wilson said. “But that’s what I thought I had to do to do what was best for me.”

http://www.gctelegram.com/sports/20170922/two-busters-transitioning-to-juco-life

The interview today by USC (podcast available) was interesting. He has talked with Frost since Frost went to UCF. Scott told him he would not take him at UFC. As mentioned above he said he would visit NU again if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back