• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked JUCO QB Terry Wilson to visit week of 11 December

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunch will never play.

Really? Bunch is a legit contender and SF is lucky to have him. His is a perfect fit for SF's offense

Have to give credit to HuskerSuperGenius for pointing out on this thread that Bunch had the right skill set for SF's offense. He did it way back on back on Turkey Day. He is a genius!

Sounds like Bunch, Martinez and Gebbia are getting equal reps right now.

Mr. Bils, would you care to comment on this development?

:Confused:

Last edited:

BARNUM is back said:
i know there is a difference between 40-fast and field-fast, but coming out of high school Terry Wilson was running a 4.77 - that is not fast for an offensive skill position.

by comparison Milton. ran a 4.64. Ruder out of Norton runs a 4.46

is he fast enough?

who cares? can he throw?

Mr. Bils, as we have discovered with the release of POB, the primary question for Coach Verduzco is "Can he run?"

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Really? Bunch is a legit contender and SF is lucky to have him. His is a perfect fit for SF's offense

Have to give credit to HuskerSuperGenius for pointing out on this thread that Bunch had the right skill set for SF's offense. He did it way back on back on Turkey Day. He is a genius!

Sounds like Bunch, Martinez and Gebbia are getting equal reps right now.

Mr. Bils, would you care to comment on this development?

:Confused:
I'll amend. He will never play more than mop up minutes in blow outs.

You guys are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. What will be even funnier is when Bunch goes bananas in the spring game....you guys will go ape sheet.

Mr. Bils, as we have discovered with the release of POB, the primary question for Coach Verduzco is "Can he run?"

Sorry about that.
No. That isn't the PRIMARY question. It's a big one but I would venture to guess that Mickey Joseph would have little role in this offense as a QB. He'd probably make noise at other spots though.

I'll amend. He will never play more than mop up minutes in blow outs.

You guys are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. What will be even funnier is when Bunch goes bananas in the spring game....you guys will go ape sheet.

Agree. I think it will come down to Gebbia and Martinez, but Bunch is a very good QB for SF's offense. Would be nice to see him earn a scholarship.

Last edited:
No. That isn't the PRIMARY question. It's a big one but I would venture to guess that Mickey Joseph would have little role in this offense as a QB. He'd probably make noise at other spots though.

Agree. Fortunately, SF said that all of our QBs are accurate passers. We do not have a Mickey Joseph competing for the job. We should all be happy with our passing game, whoever becomes the starter.

At the same time, Verduzco intends to be happy with our QB running game.

Last edited:

If you agree then why the necro-bump? Have you missed my attention, fool?

No, I don't need your attention. I bumped this thread to let you know you were clueless. You had to amend before I agreed.

I also wanted to do an experiment. I wanted to see if you were still giving yourself "likes" under the name Chitownhusker.

Last edited:
Because he earned it. I have never known a Husker fan to complain whenever a walk-on earns a scholarship.

I do
Several others here do, too

Only time a scholarship should be given is if we have one or two empty and it’s only for a semester

It’s a waste of resources to give a scholarship to someone already here

No, I don't need your attention. I bumped this thread to let you know you were clueless. You had to amend before I agreed.

I also wanted to do an experiment. I wanted to see if you were still giving yourself "likes" under the name Chitownhusker.

Once again you derail a thread. I am going give you a thread ban a few days off the board

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back