• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked JUCO QB Terry Wilson to visit week of 11 December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on Wilson? Hoping that we land both him and Martinez. We need options at QB with the scheme change that is coming

And to think, had he stuck with his original commitment he would already be on the roster and probably in the drivers seat instead of hoping for an offer. Funny how life works sometimes.

Last edited:

Mike Schaefer just reported on 93.7 The Ticket that Wilson was asked to move his visit to later in the week because Adrian Martinez was going to be in town this weekend.

Apparently that did not sit well with Wilson. Schaefer said in his opinon this moved Wilson from 100% ready to accept to maybe not accepting.

His loss not ours. Makes sense why we are doing it and it also tells me we must feel really good about Martinez.

Committed to Kentucky. This only strengthens my belief that Martinez will be a Husker.

Best of luck to the young man, I can only imagine how stressful this is for a young man like him to make these kinds of decisions. As Husker fans we should never have sour grapes, just celebrate the athletes that do commit to us!

Wonder if he still visits.

That will be interesting to see. If I’m Wilson, I’m probably worried about being left on the cold. Nebraska hasn’t offered and may not do so. If I’m looking to start classes in January, timing is critical. Pushing my visit back to accommodate another QB doesn’t exactly give a player that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back