• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO OLB Amare' Barn--Commits to Va Tech

Tall fast OLB... get him some time with Zach Duval & perhaps a Randy Gregory type disruptive pass rusher emerges? (similar frame) ;)

You don't typically go after a juco with the intent on him needing more time to develop in the S&C program. Haven't seen his tape yet but hopefully he can be a speed rusher off the edge. 6'6" means he has the potential to have a really long frame

You don't typically go after a juco with the intent on him needing more time to develop in the S&C program. Haven't seen his tape yet but hopefully he can be a speed rusher off the edge. 6'6" means he has the potential to have a really long frame
A few more potentials at this height.
Potential to knock down passes intended for the flat.
Potential to get his hands up and knock down even long passes if he does not quite get home.
Potential even when blocked to reach those long arms out and grab a QB or RB

I agree with you in most cases. I do think this first couple years with Frost we will have some “anomaly offers” to JUCOs and grad transfers. We literally can’t get enough quality and lack so much depth, we are just trying to fill some gaps. Grad transfer from Utah, Will Jackson, those guys are just trying to beef up some depth and need or needed serious development to play,

Might take one or two more of those this year but should be pretty close to done with that for the 2020 class.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back