• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO OLB Amare' Barn--Commits to Va Tech

Stadium scoreboard was lit up last night as I was driving into LNK on 77. The big lights weren't on, I don't think (I _was_ driving), but I think they were up to something. Maybe it was a 'congratulations' on the way out of town?

Does he have the green light to commit right now? Or he is a Plan B option in case we miss with Summeral and others?

This is the kind of Juco roll of the dice that NU needs to have come through for 19-20. Def. Playmakers needed. Pass rush really needed.

Does he have the green light to commit right now? Or he is a Plan B option in case we miss with Summeral and others?

You might as well forget about Summerall. Frost took his shot, but he's not coming to Nebraska. Most likely Florida.

I think they'd take Barno and then still go after Pitt commit Brandon Mack, who is planning to visit in January.

You might as well forget about Summerall. Frost took his shot, but he's not coming to Nebraska. Most likely Florida.

I think they'd take Barno and then still go after Pitt commit Brandon Mack, who is planning to visit in January.

A kid can always dream...

Thanks for the update!

Barno visited Nebraska last weekend is taking his final official visit to Virginia Tech this weekend. This is according to Husker Online. Barno is from the east coast, so Virginia Tech might be an attractive offer if being close to home is high on his list of priorities.

Even with that, Husker Online is still betting on him committing to the Huskers.

Anything new after the whole staff visited Summerall?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back