• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO DB Will Jackson is N (Eligible To Play Immediately: 3 to play 2)

These latest two are here because of the reach earlier(so not thinking of them as a reach) with them both graduated from their schools they will be showing up. This is the result of previous reach (Maurice Washington) and understanding that it is okay to help other find the field at a different institution.

But now we are just hashing recruiting symantecs, but I'd rather save my debates for WR heights and whether or not to use "diamond in the rough" to talk about Ameer Abdullah. :Biggrin:
LOL truce. :thumbsup:

so if he left for financial reasons what besides a full scholly can we provide for this type of recruit. This is something that i have always wondered about with kids that come from a tough financial position as tuition is only one (while be it a major component) or their financial situation. We aren't in the SEC after all.
He probably did not have a full schollie. Also I am pretty sure the training table in a CC is not the same as N. Most D1 schools do not have a training table like ours. Also since the NCAA loosened up a few years ago. We pay for ALL books. Not just the mandatory ones.

Yep. And quicker than most ever imagined.

:Mfclap:

A quick look shows we had 129 players on the 2017/18 roster. The current roster shows 141 (without Decker/Hampton/Brokop/Ward). Of those 141, there are 39 that are freshmen and 9 JUCO/Grad Transfers that have signed under Frost. So, in only six months he'll have added 48 of "his" guys, which accounts for more than 34% of the roster. That's pretty incredible.

He probably did not have a full schollie. Also I am pretty sure the training table in a CC is not the same as N. Most D1 schools do not have a training table like ours. Also since the NCAA loosened up a few years ago. We pay for ALL books. Not just the mandatory ones.

Well said and true but a kid with little or no financial support beyond that still has a struggle to make ends meet. That said it is a huge edge over kids in the same position without football or another sport scholarship.

JUCOs do not give scholarships. The training tables do not exist for the most part

A quick look shows we had 129 players on the 2017/18 roster. The current roster shows 141 (without Decker/Hampton/Brokop/Ward). Of those 141, there are 39 that are freshmen and 9 JUCO/Grad Transfers that have signed under Frost. So, in only six months he'll have added 48 of "his" guys, which accounts for more than 34% of the roster. That's pretty incredible.
That's a ton of hard work.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back